Benefits of Working with an Experienced Buyers Agent:
- First an agent can help you determine how much you can afford when purchasing a home. They can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to pre qualify you for a loan.
- Agents have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) making sure that the property that you are interested in is in fact available.We understand that you can also find houses on your own by going to open houses, driving around the neighborhood and searching online but your agent is the best way to get the appointments to look at the homes you are interested in
- An experienced agent can determined and narrow your search once he learns and understands what your needs are by going through the homes and observing what your likes and dislikes are.Your agent can also answer questions about the current market conditions, interest rate, different types of loans s and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including an attorney, home inspector or a lender.
- Your agent will negotiate on your behalf once we fid the perfect home and you are ready to make an offer. Your agent will help you determine exactly what you offer, not only by looking at the last sales in the neighborhood but also by the size of the lot, the upgrades of the home, the location and other factors that need to be considered, he/she will also ask for the seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues. Once the offer is ready your agent will present the offer to the listing agent with out any emotions attached, making negotiations easier.
- Your agent will help you throughout the entire process, making sure that all the necessary steps are completed, such as securing a loan, talking to your attorney, getting an inspection, completing a title search, and everything else that conveys getting the home of your dreams
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner when buying a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
Why You Should Be Excited About the Housing Market
Ivette was amazing and had to deal with so much during the entire buying process with us. We were so fortunate to have found her! She never gave up on us and she didn't show any ounce of discomfort with us either:) We would recommend her for any first time, second time or any time home buyer!
-Kendra Aprile , Client
I couldn't ask for a better Realtor. She is the greatest realtor I had, She was always positive when showing us houses. She has the patience with my husband and helping him all the way thru the process. She really help us find our perfect home even the moments when i wanted to give up she was there to lift me up and told me we will find that perfect home. I have refer …
-Leticia Pacheco, Client
Ivette Hollendoner was the best realtor that I've had the pleasure to work with. She is the type of realtor that will help you buy the house of your dreams! She gave us her honest opinion of each house that we visited. She'll discuss with you appropriate bedroom size, closet space, garage space, yards, and all other aspects of the house. She'll discuss with you the VALUE …
-Mike Kanke , Client
Looking for the right house was a process for me and my husband. We didn't have any idea that it will take us ~ 6-7 months to find the right one when we started this whole process. As newbies in the single family home scenario,we had different realtors at the start of our journey but decided to go with Ivette when we first meet her on a property visit. She responds …
-Trina Szkut , Client
She was very helpful, found us a house very fast. Was always by her phone if you had any questions. She always made time for you too look for houses. She set aside everything just for you. She is one of the best realtor that we ever had. Am I'm thankful we chose her.
-Nick M, Client