Benefits of Working with an Experienced Buyers Agent:
- First an agent can help you determine how much you can afford when purchasing a home. They can recommend lenders and work with lenders on your behalf to pre qualify you for a loan.
- Agents have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) making sure that the property that you are interested in is in fact available.We understand that you can also find houses on your own by going to open houses, driving around the neighborhood and searching online but your agent is the best way to get the appointments to look at the homes you are interested in
- An experienced agent can determined and narrow your search once he learns and understands what your needs are by going through the homes and observing what your likes and dislikes are.Your agent can also answer questions about the current market conditions, interest rate, different types of loans s and other home buying issues. She can also refer you to other specialists whom you will need, including an attorney, home inspector or a lender.
- Your agent will negotiate on your behalf once we fid the perfect home and you are ready to make an offer. Your agent will help you determine exactly what you offer, not only by looking at the last sales in the neighborhood but also by the size of the lot, the upgrades of the home, the location and other factors that need to be considered, he/she will also ask for the seller’s help on closing costs and other negotiation issues. Once the offer is ready your agent will present the offer to the listing agent with out any emotions attached, making negotiations easier.
- Your agent will help you throughout the entire process, making sure that all the necessary steps are completed, such as securing a loan, talking to your attorney, getting an inspection, completing a title search, and everything else that conveys getting the home of your dreams
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner when buying a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
When to Get Excited About the Housing Market
Why You Should Be Excited About the Housing Market
Ivette Hollendoner was the best realtor that I've had the pleasure to work with. She is the type of realtor that will help you buy the house of your dreams! She gave us her honest opinion of each house that we visited. She'll discuss with you appropriate bedroom size, closet space, garage space, yards, and all other aspects of the house. She'll discuss with you the VALUE …
-Mike Kanke , Client
Ivette was very helpful with the entire process. Always available and prepared. Has all the knowledge required and explained all the concepts so we felt very comfortable. I will definitely recommend her to anyone who needs an agent.
-Paulina K, Client
Ivette Hollendoner is an excellent person, very professional. She didn't quit until we found our dream house. Ms. Hollendoner is a very well educated person and friendly. We consider her a close friend of ours.
-Ana Nieto , Client
Ivette Hollendoner is an excellent realtor. She is very professional and went above and beyond to ensure that our home buying experience was pleasant and as smooth as possible. It was a pleasure working with her to find our first home and we appreciate everything she done for us.
-Kwasi Wilson , Client
I couldn't ask for a better Realtor. She is the greatest realtor I had, She was always positive when showing us houses. She has the patience with my husband and helping him all the way thru the process. She really help us find our perfect home even the moments when i wanted to give up she was there to lift me up and told me we will find that perfect home. I have refer …
-Leticia Pacheco, Client